What Makes a Responsival Team Member?
- Punctual, accountable, and reliable with project deadlines, meetings, and company events.
- Comfortable working productively in a virtual setting.
- Skillful execution of assigned responsibilities with focused + diligent attention to detail.
- Interested in personal learning and professional growth + development.
- Adept at problem-solving and has a willingness to take on additional responsibilities.
- Work cooperatively and constructively as part of a team to ask questions and find solutions for our clients and each other.
- Strong communication with supervisors, peers, and customers in-person or via email, phone, and other digital means.
- Hard-working but ready for fun with responsival trivia or virtual happy-hour.